Marquise Engagement Diamond Rings and Alternative Gemstones
Diamonds are the gemstone of choice for most marquise engagement
rings. A marquise cut diamond is a classic cut for a diamond and
can make the diamond appear larger than it is. Some also claim that a
marquise cut diamond will make your hand look slimmer because of the shape
of the diamond. Whatever the reason, marquise cut engagement diamond rings
have been popular for many years. Marquise engagement rings are
out of the ordinary. Its unique cut isn’t
something seen on a regular basis. If marquise engagement rings are to
your liking, why not consider spicing up the cut by choosing a center
gemstone other than a diamond? There are other gemstones that
are just as beautiful, or even more beautiful, than a traditional diamond
and can be used for an engagement ring. They add color and brilliance
to an engagement ring and will cost much less than a diamond of the same
size. It may be worth your consideration and Novori can place a gemstone
in almost any or our settings. Just call and as for more information.
Combining Birthstones with Marquise Engagement Rings
So, you’re looking for an alternative to a traditional diamond as the center stone
for your engagement ring? Then look no further than your own birthday or zodiac
sign. Buying the ring for someone else? No problem. Just use their birthday or
zodiac sign. Having a birthstone as your center stone in your ring will add extra
symbolic meaning to the engagement ring. Of all the engagement ring cuts, marquise
engagement rings go
exceptionally well with alternative gemstones. The marquise cut is what makes
it so special.
Here are some alternative gemstone choices:
- Garnet Marquise Engagement Rings ?Garnet is the birthstone for the month of January. The garnet is a fiery red gemstone. It looks great when flanked by traditional diamonds.
- Amethyst Marquise Engagement Rings ?Amethyst is the birthstone for those born in February. The amethyst is a deep, rich purple ?the color of royalty.
- Aquamarine Marquise Engagement Rings ?Aquamarine is the birthstone for March and October. Aquamarine gemstones are light or powder blue.
- Sapphire Marquise Engagement Rings ?April actually has two birthstones, diamond and sapphire. Sapphire also represents September. The dark blue sapphire serves as a great alternative to diamond.
- Emerald Marquise Engagement Rings ?Emerald is the gemstone for both May and June. The rich, dark green color would compliment any ring. Pearls and alexandrite (usually purple or green) can also represent June. However, pearls aren’t typically used with rings.
- Onyx or Ruby Marquise Engagement Rings ?Onyx and ruby represent July. Onyx rings are pretty common among men. Onyx is completely black, and some men feel it’s a strong color that represents them well. Rubies are bright red, similar in color to garnets.
- Peridot Marquise Engagement Rings ?This August birthstone is a lighter shade of green.
- Pink Tourmaline Marquise Engagement Rings ?Pink tourmaline represents October, and is dark pink. Aquamarine can also represent October.
- Topaz Marquise Engagement Rings ?Topaz is the birthstone for November. It comes in a variety of colors, although most often light blue or light brown.
- Turquoise Marquise Engagement Rings ?Turquoise is the main birthstone for the month of December, although ruby can also be used. Turquoise is described as being sea blue.
As you can see, when it comes to the center stone for a diamond engagement
there are many alternative to the traditional diamond. Choosing a colored gemstone
for an engagement ring will set you apart from the majority of those who choose
diamonds. The color you choose doesn't even
have to represent a birthday. It can have some other special meaning. It can be
your favorite color, the color of your significant other’s eyes, or some other
color with significant meaning. Make your engagement ring special and personal.
At Novori Jewelry we custom make all engagement rings right here in the United
States. That means we can make is special just for you and that you can have an
engagement ring with a center stone as a diamond or gemstone without any problem.
Call us for more information at 1-877-877-4141 toll free.
Related Diamond Engagement Ring Articles
||Best diamond prices online
||Free FedEx shipping to the USA
||No risk 30 day money back guarantee
||All engagement rings are made in the USA
||Registered with the Better Business Bureau
||Huge selection of high quality diamonds
||More Reasons >>
Thanks you once again for your valuable advice, patience and creative jewelry expertise. My wife’s ring design caused considerably more ooo’s, ah’s and wow’s than we ever expected. At a time of many sensitive...
I got my ring this morning and all I can say is wow! Thank you for all your time and patience working for me. Have a great day....
I do buy a lot online, but I research and review countless hours. I wanted a jeweler with superior craftsmanship and experience, while also having a selection that was unlike anything I saw locally. I...
I just wanted to let you know that I received my ring last week. There were delays over the weekend in customs. The ring is very nice. I just had it appraised...
I just wanted to email you to say thank you for everything that you have done for me with regards to my engagement ring. As I told you on the phone, I really feel...
I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you for the tension ring ordered from you. The ring is beautiful and the diamond is stunning. I know that when the moment...
I just wanted to let you know I received the engagement ring I purchased. It's exactly what I wanted. Simple and elegant, thanks so much I'm sure my girlfriend will love it....
I just wanted to thank the staff at Novori for everything. I am not in the habit of writing thank you letters however, your service, communication and especially your dedication to taking care of this...
I just wanted to let you know that the shipment arrived yesterday without any issues. Thank you so very much for all the help, and the excellent service. I continue to be impressed...
I just wanted to say Thank You for your help with the engagement ring. I got it last week, and Veesha (my fianc? loved it. I owe you big time! You were...
I just wanted to thank you and the people at Novori for all the help that you provided me when buying an engagement ring. When making such an important decision on a purchase over...
I just wanted to thank you again for being so helpful during my purchase experience, it really made my decision a lot easier. The diamond was gorgeous and the proposal went very well, my...
I just wanted to send you a quick note thanking you for the INCREDIBLE job you did on my fiance's ring. I appreciate all of the work that you did on the ring and for...
I just want to say, thank you for your business. Gorgeous Stone! I am overly satisfied and would recommend your business to anyone....
We are very excited and so happy with the product you produce. Thanks for being so understanding and helpful throughout the process. Novori is definitely our recommended jeweler for the people who talk to...